Join Jean Pepper for help with your resume, job search, online job application, interview skills.
Inspiration Space is a mini-makerspace, which are collaborative, creative spaces where people can enthusiastically learn about and experiment with technology, entrepreneurship, and DIY activities.
Offering programs and assistance to start a business or take your business to the next level. Through our extensive Partner Network, we are able to offer programs for the entrepreneur in libraries throughout the state, as well as making connections to small business assistance in Delaware. Click here for current programs.
The technology industry changes constantly and rapidly and at Delaware libraries, we continue to help learn the basics of computer and other digital technologies. In the Inspiration Space, we also strive to share information about state-of-the-art technology, trends, and new ideas.
We promote learning that never ends, that is flexible, diverse and reaches out to touch dreams and meet lifelong goals. Newfound knowledge will spark creativity, confidence and enjoyment for far more than the people who walk through our doors.
MakerSpaces at Delaware Libraries are shared spaces where people with similar interests can meet to learn, teach, socialize and collaborate around making things. We encourage all Delawareans to engage each other through experimentation, play and creative problem solving.
Spring Career Festival at the Georgetown Library April 11, 2019 11:00am to 2:00 pm
- Thousands of great opportunities may be found. There are 4 DOL locations throughout the State to SERVE YOU! Georgetown, Wilmington, Newark, Dover
- EMPLOYERS are invited to post jobs in our database. It’s FREE!
- To find out how, contact our Business Services Team at your local office today!
- Over 20 Employers! Come Dressed to Impress! Bring Plenty of Copies of Your Resume!
Looking for your first job? Hoping to land a better job? Re-entering the work force?
Our FREE program offers workshops designed to help you be successful.
• Learn how to use a computer
• Find job leads online
• Fill out a job application
• Write a resume including an online resume
• Practice interviews
• Learn about useful job hunting strategies and tools
• Work on your GED, take practice tests
• Take occupational & academic classes