Check the event calendar here for the most up to date program listings.
Self-Paced Computer Training: January to May. Training is every Thursday from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. This program will help beginner and intermediate computer users. Registration is not required.
Late Edition Book Club: Third Tuesday, 6:00 p.m. Join us for a lively discussion of both fiction and non-fiction books.
- June 20: Losing It by Emma Rathbone
- July 18: The Boys Who Challenged Hitler: Knud Pedersen and the Churchill Club by Phillip Hoose
- August 15: The Nest by Cythia D'Aprix Sweeney
- September 19: What Is Not Yours Is Not Yours by Helen Oyeyemi
- October 17: The Last Goodnight by Howard Blum
- November 21: Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese
- December 19: The Guiniveres by Sarah Domet
Wednesday Morning Book Discussion: Fourth Wednesday, 10:15 a.m. Read and then discuss the book of the month with other adults. Please note: November and December meet the third Wednesday.
- April 26: The Dressmaker of Khair Khana by Gayle Tzemach Lemmon
- May 24: Maine by Courtney Sullivan
- June 28: Manhunt by James L. Swanson
- July 26: The World's Strongest Librarian by Josh Hanagarne
- August 23: Bittersweet by Colleen McCullough
- September 27: Elmer Gantry by Sinclair Lewis
- October 25: A Small Indiscretion by Jan Ellison
- November 15: Water from My Heart by Charles Martin
- December 20: Delicious by Ruth Reichl
Knitting and Yarn Work Class: Mondays (excluding holidays) 1:30 - 3:30 p.m. Learn to knit or work on your own projects. Bring your own supplies.
Volunteer Opportunities:We are always looking for adult volunteers to help around the library. Tasks can include, but are not limited to, shelf reading and putting materials away in the correct order. If you would like to become a volunteer, please visit the library to fill out a volunteer application.