Check the event calendar click here for the most up to date program listings.
2019 Adult Bingo Nights & Game Day for ages 16 and up click here
Wednesday Morning Book Discussion: Fourth Wednesday, 10:15 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Read and then discuss the book of the month with other adults.
The Georgetown Library Book Club meets the 4th Wednesday of every month except December when it meets the 3rd Wednesday to avoid Christmas. All meetings start at 10:15 a.m.
Please note: December 19, 2018 meeting is cancelled
- January 23, 2019: Miller's Valley by Ana Quindlen (2016)
- February 27, 2019: Code Girls by Liza Mundy (2017)
- March 27, 2019: The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck (1939)
- April 24, 2019: Snow Fallin on Cedars by David Gutersmon (1994)
- May 22, 2019: The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah (2018)
- June 26, 2019: 419 by Will Ferguson (2012)
- July 24, 2019: The Ragged Edge of Night by Olivia Hawker (2018)
August 21, 2019: The Right Hand Shore by Christopher Tilghman (2012)
September 25, 2019: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (2005)
October 23, 2019: Five Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng (2017)
November 20, 2019: Paris Architects by Charles Belfoure (2013)
Please note: December meets the third Wednesday to avoid Christmas.
December 18, 2019: The Things We Do For Love by Kristin Hannah (2004)
*Knitting and Yarn Work Class: Mondays (excluding holidays) 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. Learn to knit or work on your own projects. Do you enjoy knitting, crocheting or any other needle work? If so, then plan to spend your Monday afternoons working, sharing and learning from others of similar interests.
*You must bring your own supplies.