Check the event calendar here for the most up to date program listings.
Summer Reading Program begins June 1. Click here for program
Wednesday Morning Book Discussion: Fourth Wednesday, 10:15 a.m.
Read and then discuss the book of the month with other adults.
The Georgetown Library Book Club meets the 4th Wednesday of every month except December when it meets the 3rd Wednesday to avoid Christmas. All meetings start at 10:15 a.m.
- January 24, 2018: Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate (2017)
- February 28, 2018: Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty (2014)
- March 28, 2018: The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah (2015)
- April 25, 2018: Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult (2012)
- May 23, 2018: Wonder by Raquel JaramillomPalacio (2012)
- June 27, 2018: A Man Called Ove by Frederik Backman (2012)
- July 25, 2018: The Things We Keep by Sally Hepworth (2015)
August 22, 2018: Victoria by Daisy Goodwin (2016)
September 26, 2018: The Bridge Ladies (a memoir) by Betsey Lerner (2016)
October 24, 2018: The Darling Ladies of Lowell by Kate Alcott (2014)
November 28, 2018: The Ladies' Lending Library by Janice Keefer (2007)
Please note: December meets the third Wednesday to avoid Christmas.
December 19, 2018: Miller's Valley by Anna Quindlen (2016)
Knitting and Yarn Work Class: Mondays (excluding holidays) 1:30 - 3:30 p.m. Learn to knit or work on your own projects. Bring your own supplies.