Music & Memory
- Use personalized music for enjoyment and to improve quality of life for people with memory issues.
- Is supported by scientific research and anecdotal evidence.
- Can be used at any time throughout the day to calm as well as uplift and bring individuals into the present.
- Has been used in memory care units of nursing homes and is now available to those cared for at home.
- Can be used for those with Alzheimer's, dementia, in chronic pain, in dialysis, and in hospice.
Music & Memory at the Library is a partnership between
CAMP Rehoboth Chorus and Friends, Music & Memory Project, and Sussex County Libraries.
There is no charge to participate.
Food Smart program
5 Tuesdays beginning March 10 from 6 - 7 PM
This program provides hands-on nutrition education through a series of lessons. The group meets once a week for 5 weeks.
You will learn about healthy eating and cooking, saving money at the grocery store, keeping food safe, and how to plan and
prepare tasty meals. You will see a cooking demo and taste some new recipes..
Registration is required.
The Food Smart Program is free to those who are eligible.
Anyone with limited resources and/or young children (0 -18 years old) living at home is eligible. You will receive a bag of
food and other items if you complete the 5 week program.
After children's snack time on Thursday January 9 and 16 at 3:45 pm
Create a Comic
Tuesday, January 28 at 5:30 pm - Families and Children
World War II 75th Anniversary Exhibit in the Library display cases, lobby and monitor - watch for continual updates to the exhibits. Sponsored by The Delaware Aviation Museum.
New Books at our Library - Click Here for New Titles