Music & Memory
- Use personalized music for enjoyment and to improve quality of life for people with memory issues.
- Is supported by scientific research and anecdotal evidence.
- Can be used at any time throughout the day to calm as well as uplift and bring individuals into the present.
- Has been used in memory care units of nursing homes and is now available to those cared for at home.
- Can be used for those with Alzheimer's, dementia, in chronic pain, in dialysis, and in hospice.
Music & Memory at the Library is a partnership between CAMP Rehoboth Chorus and Friends, Music & Memory Project, and Sussex County Libraries.
There is no charge to participate.
Food Smart program 5 Tuesdays beginning March 10 from 6 - 7 PM
This program provides hands-on nutrition education through a series of lessons. The group meets once a week for 5 weeks.
You will learn about healthy eating and cooking, saving money at the grocery store, keeping food safe, and how to plan and
prepare tasty meals. You will see a cooking demo and taste some new recipes..
Registration is required.
The Food Smart Program is free to those who are eligible.
Anyone with limited resources and/or young children (0 -18 years old) living at home is eligible. You will receive a bag of
food and other items if you complete the 5 week program.
Storytime is a treasured tradition in many households. Now one local library is bringing that beloved family routine to Sussex County's youngest learners. click here for wrde video
"One of my first goals, when I came to Georgetown, was to you know to reach out to that community and let them know that they are welcome here," said Lesley Koble, director of the Georgetown Public Library. The Georgetown Public Library is providing a variety of programs for Spanish-speakers.
World War II 75th Anniversary Exhibit in the Library display cases, lobby and monitor - watch for continual updates to the exhibits. Sponsored by The Delaware Aviation Museum.
New Books at our Library - Click Here for New Titles